SADEVINOX Stainless Steel 321 Annealed Wire - 21 Gauge / 0.8 mm / 0.031 in - 820 ft
Regular price $39.99
- SADEVINOX is the recognized leading supplier of stainless steel drawn wire in Europe. SADEVINOX has been active in high quality stainless steel production & distribution for 60 years, and is ISO 9001 by the respected TÜV Rheinland. All products undergo a thorough inspection and are backed by EN 10204 3.1 MTC (Mill Test Certificates).
- Annealing of drawn stainless wires soften them for maximum formability with regular tensile strength.
- Safety stainless lock wire is an essential component of numerous mechanical systems in key industries such as Aeronautics/Aerospace. Safety lock wire prevents bolts, pin, nuts, to loosen or fall out in critical parts or assemblies.
- Stainless Steel Grade & Type: 321 Annealed Wire
- Thickness: 21 Gauge / 0.8 mm / 0.031 mm (mm & inches measurements are exact. The Gauge number is rounded within the margin of tolerance)
- Length: 820 ft / 250 m
- Item Quantity: 1 spool
- Fully compliant and approved for food contact
- SADEVINOX / FILINOX reference no.: 13789
You might also like
Sale price $15.99 Regular price
— Sold Out
Regular price $52.99 — Sold Out
Sale price $44.99 Regular price
— Sold Out